Your team will score points based on the real-life performances of the players. Here’s a detailed breakdown of how the Fantasy Points System works
|Dismissal for a duck
Batsman, Wicket-Keeper & All-Rounder
Excluding Run Out
|4 wicket haul Bonus||2|
|5 wicket haul Bonus||4|
|In starting 11||2|
Min 5 Overs To Be Bowled
|Below 2.5 runs per over||3|
|Between 2.5 - 3.49 runs per over||2|
|Between 3.5 - 4.5 runs per over||1|
|Between 7 - 8 runs per over||-1|
|Between 8.1 - 9 runs per over||-2|
|Above 9 runs per over||-3|
STRIKE RATE (EXCEPT BOWLER)
Min 20 Balls To Be Played
|Between 50 - 60 runs per 100 balls||-1|
|Between 40 - 49.99 runs per 100 balls||-2|
|Below 40 runs per 100 balls||-3|
- The cricketer you choose to be your Fantasy Cricket Team’s Captain will receive 2 times the points
- The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
- Starting points are assigned to any player on the basis of announcement of his/her inclusion in the team. However, in case the player is unable to start the match after being included in the team sheet, he/she will not score any points. Points shall however, be applicable (including starting points) to any player who plays as a replacement of such player to whom starting points were initially assigned.
- 11 players from each side play the game
- Strike rate scoring is applicable only for strike rate below 60 runs per 100 balls
- None of the events occurring during a Super Over, if any, will be considered for Points to be assigned/applied to a player.
- In the case of run-outs involving 3 players from the fielding side, all players involved will be allotted 2 points each.
- For canceled/abandoned/no-result matches, all players will receive 0 fantasy points.
- Any player scoring a century will only get points for the century and no points will be awarded for a half-century. Any score over and above century will be eligible for bonus points only for the century.
- Substitutes on the field will not be awarded points for any contribution they make. However, 'Concussion Substitutes' (as are permitted in the applicable rules and regulations for certain domestic matches in Australia, New Zealand and England) will be awarded points for any contributions they make in a match where they make an appearance as a 'Concussion Substitute'. It is clarified that Concussion Substitutes will be awarded only one (1) point for making an appearance (other than the points awarded for their sporting contributions) in a match as opposed to the two (2) points which are awarded to a player who is named in the starting eleven of a particular match.
- In case a player is transferred/reassigned to a different team between two scheduled updates, for any reason whatsoever, such transfer/reassignment (by whatever name called) shall not be reflected in the roster of players until next scheduled update. It is clarified that during the intervening period of two scheduled updates, while such player will be available for selection in the team to which the player originally belong, no points will be attributable to such player during the course of such contest.
- Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made. Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is 'In progress' or 'Waiting for review'.